Thursday, April 7, 2011

Screaming

Middle of the night, and middle of naps.  Screaming.  Where I go rushing in thinking something has got to be wrong.  "His foot must be stuck and he's hanging upside down from his crib" kind of scream.  But he has a quick nurse and goes right back to sleep.  What is it??  Other than the few screams, he has been HAPPY the past two days.  With normal poops, I will add. 

Molars?  They're still coming through.

Powerberries?  I have been eating the most decadent little dark chocolate covered power berries from TJ's.  I checked the ingredients... brown rice syrup.  I'm a bit disappointed, Mr. Joe.  I expected to see just chocolate and dried berries in the ingredients!  So maybe this is our culprit?

Ugh.

Moving on. We're still doing only sips of milk.  I really don't think it's the milk causing the screams.  Otherwise we'd see something in his diapers. 

Onward. 

2 comments:

  1. Following every post...praying for TEETH! Ugh- it was SO nice when Sam finished the teething because I could take that out of the equation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man. The guessing game....and teeth are the worst. How sad is the day when I look in Ellie's mouth and am so relieved to see four new teeth after days and days of screaming? Praying those molars find their way to the surface QUICKLY!

    ReplyDelete