Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Today...

...I actually heard a crumb drop on the tile as my DS1 ate a potato chip.  My ears now have FPIES tuning.  The crumb was about 1/4 of the size of a dime.

...I was criticized once again for still breastfeeding my almost 10 month old, by my grandmother.  "you need to start pumping if you're going to still give him breastmilk".  Isn't family supposed to be supportive?  "He'll become too attached to you".  Um, he's a baby.  Isn't he supposed to be attached to his Mommy? 

...I learned that "breast milk" is actually two words.  Thank you spell checker. 

...Jake charmed the heck out of the old people at my Granddad's nursing home, as always. I love our weekly visits. 

...is December 1st, seriously?

...Jake has discovered the joys of unraveling toilet paper.  Then shredding it to bits.

...I drank too much coffee.  It's not working. 

...Jake and I had the same lunch. Broccoli and baked potato. 

...Jake and I had the same breakfast.  Millet and pears.

There I said typed it for the whole world to see. So far, so good.  Day 2 of millet is done. 

No reaction.

1 comment:

  1. oooh...that is exciting news! Crossing fingers for more good luck with the millet. And poo on Grandma. :)

    ReplyDelete