Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's starting to happen.

He wants what we're eating. 

He points and says "na na?" to everything we're eating.  I'm guessing that means, "can I have some?".  Especially because he gets a little cranky when I don't give him a taste.  Thankfully my snack item lately has been sweet potato chips.  I share little bits with him and he gets very excited. 

I'm so sorry I couldn't give you a taste of the strawberry shortcake dessert tonight, Jake. 

I really wanted to. 

Do we alter everything we eat around him?  Hubs said we need to always have one of those magic millet cookies in case a dessert situation arises, as it did tonight.  We ate dinner over at my parents house tonight, as we do most Sundays. 

I'll be working on that recipe again tomorrow. 

The magic millet cookies will buy us a little time.  Until he starts to REALLY understand. 

I'll end with a quote from Jake, "Uh-oh". 

No comments:

Post a Comment