Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This and that

Mangos!  I don't know why, but yesterday I grabbed the bag of freeze dried mangos and gave them a taste.  They melted right in my mouth.  I couldn't resist.  I had planned on white potatoes (boring), but I just didn't feel like it.  We have no big plans this week.  We're recovering from a whirlwind of busy weeks behind us. Jake is feeling good.  Why not?  I had a good feeling about them.  Jake LOVED them.  We're on day two right now.  No signs of a reaction yet. 

I have been very strict on my Elimination Diet.  And guess what?  Jake just seems to be getting better each day.  Last night he was only up once at night.  ONCE.  I just about fell out of bed when I looked at the clock and it was 3am.  I was so confused.  Is the clock right?  He's just now waking up?  He nursed and went back to sleep until 6.  Wow.  The night before he was up only twice.  I hope this is a new trend.  I hope being so strict in my diet is paying off.  It's certainly paying off on my waistline!  Ha. 

The countdown is on until our patch testing on Monday.  I need to start putting a few things in the freezer to take with us for the testing.  I'd hate to be cooking up six different things on Sunday evening.  Knowing the procrastinator in me, I'll probably be doing SOME cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment