Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ups and Downs

We're on our way UP.  Jake is happy and feeling good again.  I'm ready to finish our white potato trial.  Sleep, well... we're only up 3 times a night again.  After the past week, this seems doable for some reason.  Last night he slept for 5 hours straight.  Every time he woke up during the night it wasn't because he was in pain.  He was just barely fussing and very happy and smiley when I came into his room.  I think he was just lonely.  He's used to having me with him throughout the night, I suppose.  I hate having downer posts.  I don't feel that is totally me.  But I'm leaving them there as a reminder. 

Happy Halloween!  The hubs picked up a dark chocolate Godiva bar yesterday for me.  It was yummy and had no sign of rice, oats or corn. Just pure chocolate and sugar! I've had some treats. Is it time for some tricks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment