Thursday, May 19, 2011

Four days... Nothing.

Four days of wheat now and nothing.  Nothing at all.  Normal, happy, Jake.

Could he really be starting to grow out of some of this already?  He had a slight reaction on his patch test 8 months ago to wheat.  Back then I thought he was reacting to wheat in my diet.  I stopped eating wheat for 2 months.  When I introduced it back into my diet, he was fine.  Of course the patch test is not that reliable.  He could have been fine with wheat back then, too.  Or maybe he's healing and his gut is maturing?

If this really is going to be a pass... I'm just going smile and take it.  Again, I don't understand it.  But we'll take it.  And I thought dairy made our life easier.  This takes the cake.  Literally. 

1 comment:

  1. such great passes! Jake is so blessed to have you...a momma who made the changes you needed to make to help him re-coop and heal and here is evidence that works!

    ReplyDelete