Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 1 Turkey

I'm leary.  Jake didn't like the turkey I made.  I just stir fried it in some canola oil.  He did eat a few little (and I mean little) bites.  This was lunch time yesterday.

This morning he spit up.

He hasn't spit up since I ate one of his triggers last.  I didn't eat any triggers recently. 

Was it a crumb of some sort?

I'm going to skip today and tomorrow (we'll be out of town for the day).  I plan to start again on Sunday.  My plan is to crockpot, cook the heck out of, break down proteins like crazy, for his next bite of turkey. 

Part of me wants to shelf the turkey and try lamb instead.  But it's definitely too early to be shelving it.  I'll give it another try and see what happens.  Typically it takes three or more tries of a food before Jake has a reaction. 

Meanwhile... the ice cream/sorbet maker I ordered off Amazon got delayed due to snowmageddon. Darn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment