Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 3: Turkey

This is where things get a little nerve racking.  Jake will have his third serving of turkey at lunch today. 

I have very high hopes and big plans for Thursday.

Jake's first birthday.

It will be a Thanksgiving, of sorts.  (if we pass turkey, please, pretty please....)

Yesterday went well.  I boiled the turkey breast forever.  I doubt there was any sort of nutritional value left in it.  He ate some

Oh one thing though... he pooped 562 times yesterday.  Ok, it was only 7 times.  But that's a lot.  However, they were all NORMAL.  Strange, but not fail worthy by any means. 

Fingers, toes, and eyes are crossed.  Ok, not my eyes.  My cousin used to tell me they'd stick like that when we were kids.  I believed him.

1 comment:

  1. Crossing fingers for you! I can't believe he's going to be ONE this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete