Sunday, June 26, 2011

Some new passes!

This is what happens when I don't update for a few weeks!  I haven't been listing all our food trials lately, but we've had some exciting new passes.  Jake's food trials have been less strict.  After a few days, if I see no sign of discomfort, I call it a pass.  I really think we've hit all our "fails" that we're going to have. 

Chicken
Beef
Sunflower Seeds (sunflower seed butter is a great peanut butter sub!)
Strawberries (these were iffy before, but I think it was something in my diet, not Jake's)
Tomatoes
Olive Oil
Several spices (basil, oregano, garlic)

At this point we're just avoiding Rice, Oats, Bananas, Avocado, Grains other than wheat, millet and corn, Soy, Legumes, Nuts.

I'm think we're ready to try soy and nuts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment