Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nothing to report

It's a boring FPIES week for us, which is always good, right?  With the hubs gone, I'm freaking a little about trialing anything.  Right now we're trialing cinnamon.  Does that even count?  We're on day three.  Hubs picked up some freeze dried apples with organic cinnamon.  They taste pretty good.  (one for me, one for Jake, one for me...) They're in big chunks, so I've been breaking them down into little pieces.  He likes the cinnamon.  Although, he likes anything he can grab with his fingers and put in his mouth.  He's constantly reminding me that I really need a new vacuum cleaner.  Oh, he trialed a little sand at the playground yesterday, as well.  He didn't like that AT ALL.  I guess he does have some opinion on what he deems as edible.  Cat hair, definitely edible. Board books, paper?  Edible.  Sand.  Not Edible. 

Prunes are still on my list of "want to trial", although he seems less constipated the past few days.  I think I may pick up some prune juice and just add a little to his food or water.  I need to find a juice without any extras in it.  Ahhhhh the constant quest of an FPIES mom.  Give it to me straight up.  No extras, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment