Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 1 of Probiotics

I decided to stop food trials for a few weeks.  I feel like this week we've been knocked backwards.  Jake's sleep is AWFUL.  Up every hour.  He's been cranky.  His tummy just isn't right.  I stopped the sorghum trial after two days.  Was it the sorghum bothering him?  Or was it the bean test I put him through?  (mean mommy)  Either way, I feel like we need to get back to happy baseline.

I gave Jake his first sprinkling of probiotics in his Coconut Applesauce today.  I went with the Culturelle for Kids.  I also picked up a box for me, as well.  We'll do this together

Meanwhile, we've had a fantastic day in Jake's world.  I took a much needed break from the kitchen.  Today included 80 degree weather, the skate park, and dining al fresco with good friends. 

This is the good life.  This is what life is about.


**I have a few new coconut recipes coming up soon.  I've been busy in the kitchen this week!

3 comments:

  1. It was a great evening. :) Hope Jake slept good for you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did! He didn't wake up until 2! Then again at 4, then 5:30 for the day. But at least he slept until 2. I got a good 3 hour chunk of sleep in the beginning. I feel pretty good today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh. Lack of sleep is the worst! watch out for probiotic symptoms. Ellie's sleep went wacky and we saw increased troubles....but not sure if it was the specific probiotic I picked. I have heard good things about the Culturelle! good luck!

    ReplyDelete