Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Week of Probiotics

Still going well, nothing new to report.  Just one very happy kiddo.  It's been a nice break of trials.  It's been nice not having the stress, for Jake to just be happy, for me to catch up on a little sleep. 

However, I did something crazy this week. 

I made coconut milk.  From a real coconut.  I really wish I would have taken pictures. 

If you ever need to get some frustrations out... hit a coconut with a meat mallet.  IT FEELS GOOD. 

Unfortunately, nobody liked the coconut milk but me.  I was really hoping Jake would love it.  Nope. Nada. 

Meanwhile, we're going to enjoy our happy Jake a little while longer.  It's spring break around here.  Maybe next week we'll feel like starting again.

2 comments:

  1. so, so awesome!! I was going to do a similiar post- "I love to see you smile" cause it certainly seems that probiotics make for happier babies...and he was doing good before that but just weird how much more content when those happy bugs are working! BUT we hit a snag, but hopefully getting past that now...hoping to start food trials SOON!
    So glad to hear Jake is responding well to the probiotics and that you are getting some extra sleep out of the deal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks for this post! this is exciting stuff! I am getting ready to start probiotics with Ellie and super nervous. Why? well...why not? And I am so impressed with your coconut milk escapade!

    ReplyDelete